Hosted PBX Service
Get in touch with your colleagues, clients, and loved ones through a hosted telephone service from NzingaNet in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We have the experience, knowledge, and expertise to provide you with reliable communications services.
Rely on the superior efficiency of this top-of-the-line, carrier-grade, IP phone service. Perfect for small to medium-sized businesses, this service provides telephone communication via the internet. With affordable prices and reliable systems, we are your go-to source for excellent telephone services.
Transform your phones into a cost-cutting, worry-reducing, sales-driving machine.
NzingaNet’s Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. It is delivered from the cloud; and it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher.
A growing company needs a phone system that improves the odds of converting every call into a sale. Hosted PBX delivers calling features that put you on par with Fortune 500 companies.
DRIVE MORE SALES
- Communicate with enterprise-grade levels of professionalism and efficiency
- Support customer-focused processes with advanced features like Find Me/Follow Me, automated attendants and hunt groups
- Keep your existing phone numbers when you migrate to Hosted PBX
CUT YOUR COSTS
- Preserve your capital, instead of investing in rapidly-depreciating on-premise phone system
- Slash operating expenses by eliminating maintenance, upgrades, software licenses and telco charges
- Use smartphones to call over the company network without using personal minutes
- Save with unlimited calling to the US and Canada
- Simplify IT administration with a powerful and intuitive online control panel
- Configure your phone system to match your business processes
Hosted PBX calling features
Hosted PBX is delivered from the cloud. This means that there’s no software to buy, no wiring to install, and no capital to invest beyond the cost of the phones themselves. Your startup costs are dramatically lower than acquiring an on-premise phone system.
Rich calling features let you perform like a big business– Automated attendant (multi-level) answers and routes every call. – Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered. – Click-to-call connects your phones with Outlook and Lync to replace dialing with clicking. – Call recording lets you record and replay calls on demand – Integration with NzingaNet’s Office in the Cloud suite lets you sync email, voice and chat to unlock tools that boost productivity even further – For a full list of Hosted PBX features, see page 4
Mobility lets you do your job from any location– Find Me/Follow Me automatically forwards calls to your mobile and other numbers when you’re away from your desk
– Respond faster with voicemail-to-email – Enable your smartphone, tablet or laptop to make and receive calls using your company phone number – Stop using expensive personal minutes for company calls
Conference calling simplifies collaboration and reduces business travel– Connect up to 20 people on the same line with a conferencing dial-in number – No reservations required – Choose between unlimited and pay-per-use billing – Every user gets 1 conference dial-in (unique passcode) and 500 free minutes during the first month of service
Why small and medium-sized businesses choose Hosted PBX.
Save money by preserving capital and cutting operational costs– Monthly flat per-user rates start at just $xx.xx
Simplify management and scaling while retaining granular controlNzingaNet’s Control Panel offers broad ease-of-use over system administration. This lets you:– Simplify moving, adding and changing users – Manage all settings, including your auto attendant greeting, hunt group setup and more – Add and remove features for individual users or groups of users – Provision new phone numbers and services with a click – Manage multiple offices and remote users from anywhere – Enable users to administer their own phones with a personalized online tool – Consolidate voice, email, chat and other onboarding and user management tasks when you integrate Hosted PBX as part of NzingaNet’s Office in the Cloud
Ensure peace-of-mind with the highest levels of reliability– Hosted PBX leverages top-tier datacenters – High-availability hardware and network components ensure service availability – VoIP traffic is delivered through redundant tier-1 providers
Ensure peace-of-mind with the highest levels of reliability– We port over your current phone numbers and set up users, ensuring a smooth transition
– Transparent migration of your number
– 24/7 support for phone and web portal